Online Learning / Covid School Closure
DDLETB have authorised the use of specific VLEs (Virtual Learning Environments) for Scoil Choilm CNS namely, Seesaw and Microsoft 365 – Teams.
- The Seesaw app and MS Teams are used as a link between home and school – no other platforms will be used to communicate with the children
- In the case of a school closure, parents will be asked to give permission to their children to use MS Teams and Seesaw at home by downloading the app and allowing their child to log in
- All content on Seesaw or Live Class Lessons on MS Teams will be monitored by a minimum of two staff members per class
- Children will be reminded of online safety and acceptable use of the internet whilst using Seesaw/Teams at home.
- Resources made for Seesaw should not be shared on any other online platforms they are for the DDLETB community only
- The rules communicated to parents/guardians and children for Live Lessons on MS Teams are as follows:
- Students must type in their first name and room number when logging on or they will not be allowed to access e.g. James 1S
- Students must turn their camera on – to verify their identity
- Revision of the class rules with children at the start of each session: