Scoil Choilm CNS is committed to a spirit of inclusion, equality and partnership in education where each child and member of the school community is valued and treated with dignity and respect. Already Scoil Choilm CNS has built a strong reputation as a welcoming, child-centred school which seeks to develop the individual talents of our pupils. In Scoil Choilm CNS, we believe that children learn best when there are strong links between school and home. We believe that the school plays a central part in the lives of pupils and their families and every effort is made to work together with the best interest of our pupils at heart.
Treasa Lowe, Principal
- Awards of Science and Maths Excellence 2016 April 25, 2016
- Show Racism the Red Card! January 29, 2016
- Scoil Choilm CNS Christmas Singalong December 16, 2015
- Parents Meeting SSE: Time November 17, 2015
- Visit from author Brian Gallagher! November 7, 2015
- Scoil Choilm CNS awarded the Shield My School Flag November 7, 2015